Last modified July 2018
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our amazing speakers for the bi-annual Discover YOU Women's Conference in Sandy, Utah on September 21-22, 2018! We are super thrilled to meet you and work with you to help your business have a successful event.
FOR MORE INFORMATION and specific details about this amazing two-day event, please visit discoveryouwomensconference.com.
We strive to offer our speakers a successful and exciting experience at our events. We are looking for speakers to join us in helping change the lives of women for life, not just one event at a time!
WE ARE DIFFERENT!
We love our Speakers so they will notice that we do things a bit differently than they may have experienced at other events. The reasons are many, but to be brief, it's because we would like our speakers to really feel valued and for our participants to be able to really connect with the speakers they hear. We offer many more benefits to our speakers (see below) than they have experienced at any other event. Our intention is to make it possible for all of our speakers to have incredible results and especially not leave feeling like they wasted their time and money. *Hint... we know what it's like to come to an event and feel flat after... we don't want that for our speakers!
We are excited for everyone (speakers, vendors, sponsors, participants both live and virtual, as well as our entire community through the marketing of the event and afterward) to enjoy a diverse selection of outstanding, unique, and exciting products and service they may not be able to purchase elsewhere.
To help achieve this we are very selective of the speakers who speak at our events. You'll feel valued and the participants will feel connected to you!
Apply early to save your placement! We have signed up top keynote speakers and so the remaining speaking spots are going to go fast. We only have a limited number of speaking spots available. Plus, we want to be able to market you and your presentation for as long as possible prior to the event.
- Speakers will receive 4 free tickets to the events to give away.
- Speakers will receive a 10% referral bonus by selling tickets to the event!
- Speakers will be promoted and marketed by us through our marketing efforts via our websites (discoveryouwomensconference.com), on our program, through social media, in our emails, and on our stage*.
- We value our speakers and what they bring to the experience for our participants and community, so we want to do everything we can to assist with marketing them to our entire community, not just current participants.
- Our volunteers are available to help you when possible! We know it takes a lot of work to be a speaker and we will help in any way we can. Find one of us with a staff t-shirt and just ask!
- Speakers will not only have interaction with our live participants, but also with our virtual participants through interviews, links shared, and in as many ways as we can as well as our online communities.
- Speakers are encouraged to help us promote the event, as it will help bring their community to purchase from them at the event. Speakers will be given unique links to share with discount tickets to the event, images to share on social media, and other materials for assisting with promoting themselves and the event.
If there is anything else we can do to make our speakers experience more successful, we want to hear from them! We will have an after event survey requesting your suggestions.
- We are offering three different vendor/sponsor areas. Speaker/sponsors will have a table in the Hall of Fame or the YES! Networking Lounge depending on availability:
- Vendors & Swag Station (vendor tables and swag bag distribution)
- Hall of Fame (event registration & information; speaker & sponsors popups and meet ups)
- YES! Networking Lounge (food, tables, and chairs as well as prize giveaways and networking)
- Speaker/Sponsors receive twice as much marketing with us! Become a participant in helping us promote our I Said YES! Contest as a sponsor for more benefits on the website at isaidyescontest.com.
- Speaker/Sponsors have a logo on our team t-shirts for our volunteers
- Speaker/Sponsors have more space on the program, links on the website, email marketing to help promote them, and more benefits!
- Speaker/Sponsors are invited to add items to the winners of our I Said YES! Contest as well as prizes to be given away to live and virtual participants throughout the event.
- More exposure, more brand recognition, more access!
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
- Speaker/Sponsors: Be sure to get us your popup for the Hall of Fame before the first day of the event or on the morning of the event.
- All speakers, please be at the event at least an hour before your presentation to get set up and make sure things are working.
- Be sure to complete the intake forms so we can promote you to our community and have everything set up prior to the event.
- We are doing all we can to have everything you need including audio/visual. If you have special needs, please let us know as soon as possible.
- We are planning on professionally recording and photographing the event. These videos and photographs will be available for sale if you would like them. You will receive one photograph of your choice when you submit your video testimonial about your experience at the event. (To be done at the event with our videographer.)
PAYMENT & AGREEMENT INFORMATION:
- Once your application is approved speakers will need to pay the full amount due within 3 days to save their spot.
- Speaker/Sponsors will receive their placement information for their table within the week prior to the event.
- Speakers will receive their speaking time as soon as we have completed the schedule.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.