APPROVED VENDOR INFORMATION BOARD
Woohoo! We are so excited to have you as one of our exclusive and valued vendors! Here’s what to do next and other important information. Return to this page often if you have questions or to see if there is new information you need to be aware of. We will email everyone, but we know how that goes and understand emails can be missed occasionally.
Last modified July 2018
ALL APPROVED VENDORS:
- Make remaining 50% payment (Link will be in an email with approval notification)
- Email us a logo (500×500 minimum size with a transparent background to be shared over a dark background) and link to use on our marketing materials along with one product image to email@example.com. (Complete ASAP so we can start marketing you to our community)
- EARN BONUSES: Assist with promotions by sharing your unique vendor discount code and refer other vendors and sponsors to assist us in making this a spectacular event. (Be sure they use your name when they complete their application to receive the bonus.) Send them to this link: https://yeswomensnetwork.com/legal/vendor-application/
- Setup begins each morning at 7:00 am and must be completed by 8:00 am each morning. If vendors are late or not set up and prepared by 8:00 am each morning the may be subject to a fine of up to $250.
- IMPORTANT: The area is not locked at night. The building will be locked, but the area is not enclosed.
- IMPORTANT: Vendors will need to take any valuables home with them on the evening on the 21st. Vendors are responsible for securing their own property and will not hold YES! Women’s Network or the facility or anyone involved with the event responsible for lost or stolen items.
- IMPORTANT: Takedown is from 4:00 pm until 5:00 pm each day and must be completed on time to avoid a fine of up to $250. We ALL must be out of the building by 5:00 pm.
- We will do our best to have as many volunteers as we can to help you. Just look for us with our staff shirts and ask!
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
Should you have questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.