There are some simple and free ways you can immediately begin doing now to be able to increase your income right away. Once you have money coming in you can then begin working on new ways to bring in even more while already earning. Here’s a replay of our mastermind training.
*This training is specifically for health/life/fitness coaches, however any business offering a service could use these techniques and find huge success. Other businesses, what do the training of the how, would benefit from many of these steps but they may want to make small adjustments to these suggestions.
Here is a breakdown of what we covered in the training. However, this is not a replacement for the training. We covered more in-depth conversations about the why and how each of these steps will work. Enjoy!
Step 1 – Analyze Your Business
Become a free member of YES! Women’s Network and get free access to my business analysis (Google Doc and Video Training). This proven tool has saved some of my clients up to $1,200 per month and increased sales immediately with just simple adjustments.
- Find out where you can make cuts in your budget
- Learn where you’re making progress and where you are losing money or time
- See what is working in your business so you can do more and make more
- Know where you can make cuts in your efforts by stopping what’s not working
- Make changes to the way your business is run on a daily basis and save time and money
- And many more ways you will be able to immediately save money and make more with simple small changes
Step 2 – Know Who Your Ideal Client Is
This will immediately help you see why some of what you are doing is working or why it’s not working. When you become a member of YES! Women’s Network you’ll also get free access to training if you need help determining your ideal client.
- Know what your ideal client wants
- Find out how your ideal client wants to receive your product
- Learn how much your clients will pay for your services and which ones they want
- See how you could tweak or change your branding to attract more of your ideal clients
- Understand more about what your ideal clients expect from you before, after, and during working with you
Step 3 – Do More of What’s Working
This gets money coming in right away or more of it coming in more quickly. So many of my clients do a little of everything. But why would you waste your time on what’s not working? Once you complete your Business Analysis you’ll see where you can make more money.
- If you aren’t doing anything yet, anything you start doing will get you started, so don’t wait! Do something and then do more of what’s working when you start
- Create a membership to get regular money coming in using what’s working for a monthly fee (offer a monthly membership and a yearly membership)
- Offer an individual program as well as a group program (for those who cannot afford the individual program)
- If certain products are selling really well consider raising the price just a little and doing more promotions
- For services that are working find ways you can break it up and make new programs to reach more prospects
- Find four streams of income that are really working well and do more of these (services, products, memberships, affiliate marketing (Smart Passive Income), guest blogging (or podcasts, speaking, etc), become a resource, and so many other ways
- Quit doing things that are not working or make changes to see if you can make them work
Step 4 – Start Now
There is no need to have a website or all of your social media in place before accepting clients.
- Reach out to people you know and ask if they need what you are offering
- Post on your own personal social what you are planning to do
- Look in the local newspaper or online job board to see if anyone is looking for your services
- Be ready to take payments
- Have a plan for what you’ll do when people say yes
- Learn how to make a pitch that works
Step 5 – Branding
It’s so important to have a consistent brand. Even if you don’t have a logo, you can start branding through imagery. Do branding FIRST. If you don’t do branding first you’ll confuse your prospects, lose them, and have to re-do a lot of what you are putting your efforts into.
- Always use the same colors by using the exact hex code for your colors (Use this page if you wonder what colors go well together and what their numbers are http://htmlcolorcodes.com/ Or if you have an image that has a color you like go here https://imagecolorpicker.com/)
- Always use the same fonts by giving your designer the name of your font or send them the font files
- Create a brand style guide to show your designer that has your logo (even if it’s just the name of your business with no “logo” or icon), font names and how they are used, color codes and how they are used
- Use similar photos or images when posting on social so they look similar
- Be sure that you’re using styles that will help your followers will recognize that what they see is you
- When using social media be sure that the images on social match your website, print marketing, banners, etc
Step 6 – Social Media, Website or Other Online
You don’t have to have a full website to get clients. Here are some ideas for an online way for prospects to find you:
- Social media – be sure there is a way for them to contact you even if it’s through PM messenger
- Landing page – where they can give you their email or contact info, get your contact info or contact you through a scheduler through a link
- One page website – that shows what you offer, has your contact information, where they can give you their info, or where they can click to contact, pay, or schedule
- Create a way to take money – Using something like Paypal, Stripe, or Square or other options so that you can take payments when prospects are ready to buy
- Online schedulers are a great way to let prospects schedule times to chat with you
- Business Cards – use the back to give them something they want to keep
- Flyers at local businesses or libraries with your contact info or where they can find out more
- Free online classes via Zoom or other webinar platforms or even on Facebook Live
- Free offline classes also are a great way to reach your prospects and show your knowledge
- When you’re ready for a full website be sure you are not determining who you work with by price. Find someone who will do a great job within the time frame you need. Have them show you what they have done and speak with past clients to be sure they will do a great job. Check out their testimonials and look at the people who gave them.
- Check out my tools page for the tools I use for my business and my client’s businesses
If you need help with a website, please contact me today and let’s talk about your requirements. If we can’t help you we will find a vetted person who can.
Step 7 – Systems & Processes
These will save you time and money faster than just about anything you do. Also, these will make it possible for you to hire help and they will know what needs to be done.
- Start now! No matter where you are in your business do this every day
- Keep track of what you are doing and write down the steps
- Make videos to show your virtual assistants or other outsourced help how to do tasks
- Create systems and processes manual in Google Drive or on your project management system
- Use a project management system to track who is doing what and when
- Communicate with those who are helping you
- Train the people who work for you well using step by step explanations so they can jump right in and do work for you
- Keep track of the platforms and resources you use for each of your tasks and list them on the steps
- Use lastpass.com or logmein.com for password sharing
- To find a vetted VA CLICK HERE and contact any of the VAs listed or complete the RFP so I can help you find one
- Join YES! Women’s Network Gold Membership to access How to Hire and Train a Virtual Assistant
Step 8 – THE GOLD of Doubling Income #1 Tips
Do these things regularly to double income by the end of the year.
- Facebook Live!
- While shopping
- While at the gym
- While planning means
- While cleaning out fridge
- Get the store or gym or wherever you are doing the FB Lives to sponsor your FB Live to say where you are and post a link
- Share your knowledge freely (See video for why and how)
- Be authentic – Be yourself and show them you care about them
- Be sincere in all you do – Prospects are tired of fake coaches, they want someone who is real and really cares
Give them what they ask for and don’t charge them for the education of it. (This works for businesses who sell their services only.) Show them you know what you’re talking about and what you can do for them.
Let them Love You!
Show your clients how to do what you’re doing, they will LOVE you and know that you are the real deal. The prospects who can afford your services will hire you without questioning it. They already know that you will be able to help them because they have seen you do it.
They don’t have time to learn what you are an expert at doing already. They need to be spending time working with their clients and hire you to help with the rest.
I know these things work because I’ve seen it work for my clients and it works for me for my own business as well.
Prospects are tired of seeing sleazy sales. They are tired of giving away their email and being disappointed with what they get, so they are more hesitant than ever. Show them you are the real thing and they will hire you.
I’m here for you!
Do you need help with finding ways to double your business or analysis where you are? Let’s chat!